Call the Obstetrician

« Back to Glossary Index

The “Call Obstetrician” option can be found on your sims phone under “Home” after they enter the first trimester. If you do not see it, 99% of the time it is because your mod files are not installed correctly, follow this tutorial to re-install it, the other 1% could be because you have a mod conflict, and you should try with just the child birth mod in your mods folder to see if that is the case.

Can't find what you are looking for?

No worries, we are here to help you